Infographics Email Marketing Design Course (SkillsFuture Credit Eligible)
90% hands-on training, small class training, max. 6~8 pax.
This INFOGRAPHICS COURSE is SkillsFuture Credit Eligible.
To register with your SkillsFuture Credits, email us at email@example.com (Your Name as in NRIC, NRIC, Mobile, Email and Home Address)
• Learn how to use infographics in your marketing collaterals
• Learn a FREE to use web-based design software to design infographics
• Learn about FREE image, icon and colour ideas resources
• Consultation with trainer on your social media and marketing collaterals
By the end of the course, you will learn how to design STUNNING infographic content for your Marketing, Social Media and Digital Marketing Campaigns.
Who should attend:
• Sales & Marketing Professionals who would like to stand out in this over crowded market
• Digital Marketing Professionals, Marketing Consultants
1. Introduction to the workshop’s objective:
• Theory on Visual Content Marketing (aka infographics) Statistics on engagement for infographics
• Learn about Ads and Graphics that work on Social Media Case Study on Infographics
2. Hands-on activity: Creating a Social Media Post:
• Learn about colour palettes, and what makes a social media post engage and go viral.
• Learn how to create a Social Media Post step by step with Trainer
3. Trainer Demo Hands-on activity:
• Creating an infographic Best practices when creating an infographic Learn how to create an infographic step by step with Trainer
• Design tips for your infographic, and how you can improve on your infographic by choosing the right fonts and colour
• Copywriting : Why does good Copy give you better conversions Trainer Demo on Long Form Infographics
4. Hands-on activity:
• Infographics for EDM Design / Email Marketing Campaign
• Define the objective of infographics you want to create
• Consultation with Trainer on your infographic content, direction, and objectives.
5. Final Q&A and Consultation Time with Trainer
This is a Certificate Course:
Receive a Certificate of Completion from The Good Designers upon successfully completing the course.
SkillsFuture Course Code: CRS-N-0042070
• Mouse & Mouse Pad (Highly recommended)
• Marketing collaterals you would like to create - logos, copywrite (content), etc
No cash required. If you would like to use SkillsFuture Credits for this workshop, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will get in touch with you on how to register with our unpaid invoice on SkillsFuture Portal with a step-by-step PDF guide.
Here are some social media and long-form infographics portfolio sample that you will be able to design by the end of the class.
has been conducting training since 2015, equipping her clients in
Facebook Marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) & Search Engine
Marketing (SEM). Till date, she has conducted more than 1,000 training
Charmaine makes learning interactive, practical and fun. She enjoys breaking down complex topics to help participants gain better understanding on Facebook Marketing, SEO & SEM, Infographics Design and more!
She strongly believes that the training industry needs more courses and training with smaller group of participants that allows them a more conducive environment to learn, ask questions, and have more 1-to-1 time with the trainer.
Charmaine is passionate about
training, and helping others through training. She strongly believes in
paying it forward to the community will her knowledge and skill sets.
Aside training the public and corporates, she also trains youth-at-risks
(in collaboration with MSF) under The Good Designers.
Other SkillsFuture Credit Eligible Courses under The Good Designers:
✓ Infographics Design & Marketing (1-day)
✓ Design Social Media Ads in PowerPoint (1-day)
✓ Get Creative with Adobe Photoshop (2-day)
✓ Coding HTML and CSS with Sublime Text (1-day)
✓ Infographic Social Media Video Content Marketing (1-day)
✓ Corporate Video Content Marketing (1-day)
✓ Email Marketing with MailerLite (1-day)
Non-SkillsFuture Credit Eligible Courses by The Good Designers:
✓ Create a 1-page WordPress Website (1-day)
✓ Create a 3-page WordPress Website (2-day)
Visit our website www.thegooddesigners.com to find out more about The Good Designers
Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | Website
Connect with The Good Designers:
1. Who can i contact should i have questions?
You may e-mail us at email@example.com
2. Is there a minimum class size to proceed?
Yes. We require a minimum class size of 3 people to proceed with the class.
In the event that there is insufficient participants, The Good Designers reserves the right to reschedule the class. Under such circumstances, we will inform you no later than 3 days before the event.
3. Where is the venue of the workshop?
6 Raffles Quay, #15-00, Singapore 048580
Nearest MRT: Raffles MRT, take exit "i" to Ascott at Raffles Place, 6 Raffles Quay is right after Ascott at Raffles Place.
OR you can take MRT to Downtown Line, it is a 3 min walk from Exit A.
4. I'm driving, where can I park?
There is parking space at the building 6 Raffles Quay itself at $2.50 per 30 min block.
For weekend classes, we recommend our participants to park at SGX Centre, at $3 per entry.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Charmaine has conducted customized corporate training on INFOGRAPHICS with staff from Singapore
University of Technology and Design (SUTD), Workforce Singapore (WSG),
Trainers, Coaches and Adult Educators with Institute of Adult Learning
(IAL), and Housing Development Board (HDB).
2018, Charmaine will be conducting even more corporate trainings for
the staff with different polytechnics, ITEs, and government agencies.
10:00 AM - 6:00 PM SGT
- 6 Raffles Quay, #15-00, Singapore 048580
Regular Ticket $388.00 $360 via SkillsFuture Credits
- Venue Address
- Singapore 048580 Singapore